Thursday, January 11, 2018

You Need The Breath of God

One scripture that has been ringing in my head for the past week is Genesis 2:7 "Then the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground. He breathed the breath of life into the man's nostrils, and the man became a living person." I need you to imagine this; imagine God forming you with his hands, He is a master craftsman, He chiseled your nose and formed your cheekbones, your eyes, hands and legs but by the time He was done you were a beautiful piece of clay just like the sand castles we used to build on the beach. Then the next thing God did was to bend down to the ground and he breathed into your nose and suddenly your skin changed from sand to beautiful soft leather, your eyes opened, your hair grew then you stood upright and began to walk! The breath of life! The way God breathed into man is the way He breathes into everything He wants to bless. You can go to Yale and Harvard but if God doesn't breathe on your career, you will be like that beautiful piece of clay in the sand. You may have great ideas for business but if God doesn't breathe on your business your company will never take off. When God breathes on anything it takes on a life of its own, things are just happening and you know it has nothing to do with you! Do you have to shake in the morning to make your blood flow? Do you have to shake your head to make it function? The breath of God is the blessing of God and the blessing knows what to do! Stop chasing after people to help you, go for the breath of God. Take a minute to pray and say "God breathe on the work of my hands" God is NOT a prayer requesting God, He is a prayer ANSWERING God! Whenever you pray, God is willing to answer. You will share your testimony in Jesus name. You too can be a social media evangelist kindly share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. #YearofTheNew #BillionNairaMark #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus

7 comments:

  1. How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back

    It breaks my heart to know that people are hurting so badly that they are desperate to get their love lives back. For anyone hurting right now, I want you to worry no more for your Ex lover/partner will come back to you so you can feel whole again and I truly mean that. When my wife left me, Lord Zakuza was the man I contacted that helped me to get my wife back with his powerful spell within 48 hours and I can never forget the day I meant Lord Zakuza for he's spells perform GREAT MIRACLES. Get in touch with Lord Zakuza now for he's like a God on earth that can get your EX lover back within 48 hours with his powerful spell. You can go get in touch with him through the below details.


    WhatsApp/call/text: +1 740 573 9483
    Website via: lordzakuzaspells.com
    Email via: Lordzakuza7 @ gmail. com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never believed in spells,not until i contacted this great man.I'M CHRIS
      Sharon . I've been on Drugs since 2002,I was tested HIV+. 2.Due to some
      Family Issues, I had misunderstanding with my wife, and we went separate
      ways. But as i speak now I'm now HIV-, negative my wife is back with me and
      we are very happy again. I'm Very sure this Man can help every-one with
      HIS/HER problems.To me there is no problem that Dr.Ncube can't solve. HIS
      MAIL ADDRESS: drncube03@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348155227532

      Delete
  2. Lottery is something majority of the people in the world want to win, not only winning the lottery, but they want to win big, I have been playing the lottery for couple of years now, but I haven't really win big, personally I always think there is something behind all those winners who always win big, because my intense always tell me that every thing is possible, I manage to get in contact with one of the biggest lottery winner in the UK, I asked him about the success, and he referred me to a very powerful spell caster Dr.Prince he is indeed a great man who I explained to, without no hidden details , (I really want to win the lottery so bad) he put to work and few days letter he gave me numbers that never fails , these numbers was what I played and i won £3,000000,00, 3 Million pounds, is blessed , you too can change your life too with his help, contact email: obinnaspelltemple@yahoo.com
    WhatsApp him: +18488416266

    ReplyDelete
  3. TRUTH BE TOLD!!! There are no perfect relationships. If you truly care and love your partner, don't fight him or her.. instead, fight to keep him/her. This was exactly what I did and with the help of Dr Akhigbe my ex returned back to me and I believe there a lot of people going through heartbreak, Dr Akhigbe can also help you. Email drakhigbespellhome7@gmail.com you can also add him on Whats-app: +2349021374574.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt like committing suicide in 2001 because I was no longer getting the love and affection i deserve from my boyfriend. June 5, 2002 he said it was over between us, my heart was shattered. I spoke to my friend about it and she told me how Lord Bubuza restored her relationship with his spell so I contacted him immediately on WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396, I told him my problem and he promised to help me with his spell. I followed his instructions and 16 hours after the spell was casted my boyfriend came back crying and begging me to forgive and accept him back. It's 20 years now since lord Bubuza helped me and we are happily married with kids now. Don't give up on your relationship/marriage, contact lord Bubuza for help via WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396 or email: lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com or website: https://lordbubuzamiraculouswork.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you need a quick long or short term Loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business Loan, personal Loan, home Loan, auto Loan, student Loan, debt consolidation Loan etc.. no matter your credit score.
    Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
    Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
    Consolidation Loan and many more.

    Contact US for more information about Loan offer and we will solve your
    financial problem. contact us via email: muthooth.finance@gmail.com
    Phone number: +917428831341 (Call/What's app)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waow this is unbelievable, it is my first time to be carried away by such a high profile article, I will immediately contact you directly and also to take the advantage to share some latest information about BUY GENUINE DRIVERS LICENSE ONLINE

    ReplyDelete