Thursday, January 11, 2018

Why The Prophetic May Not Come True In Your Life

One of the most tragic factors that kill Christians is ignorance. The bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge not lack of prayer and fasting or sowing seeds and tithing but LACK OF KNOWLEDGE! Your pastor may be praying for the church and everyone is shouting "Amen" but the truth is not everyone shouting Amen at the top of their lungs will be blessed! There are conditions that makes the prayers of a man of God come true in your life. 1. How you receive the man of God: Elisha asked for a double portion of Elijah's anointing but Elijah told him "if you see me go up to heaven, you will have it". As Elijah went up Elisha screamed "my father, my father". He did not scream "my pastor or my prophet" Newsflash! Only sons have the right to inherit! If you want the word of a man of God to come to pass in your life, you must see them as your father. Only a foolish son insults his father and only a bastard will let them insult his father in your presence and keep quiet. When people start talking about your pastor and you sit there and smile or you even join them then you come to church and say "amen" to his prayers, you are wasting your time because his prayers will NEVER come to pass over you. 2. Joy: Isaiah 12:3 says "with joy we draw water from the wells of salvation". Joy is a force, it brings answers to your prayers! Surround yourself with worship music, dance, sing and shout today and watch how blessings and answer to prayers will begin to flow to you. 3. Confessing the Word: When your pastor declares a word that you believe is for you, write it down and begin to confess it over yourself everyday. Every morning and night declare that "money will not be my problem this year". Your life moves in the direction of your words, you may not see it immediately but a process has began and in few months you will realise that your needs are constantly being met. May we walk in wisdom this year in Jesus name. You too can be a social media evangelist kindly share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. #YearofTheNew #BillionNairaMark #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus

2 comments:

  1. How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back

    It breaks my heart to know that people are hurting so badly that they are desperate to get their love lives back. For anyone hurting right now, I want you to worry no more for your Ex lover/partner will come back to you so you can feel whole again and I truly mean that. When my wife left me, Lord Zakuza was the man I contacted that helped me to get my wife back with his powerful spell within 48 hours and I can never forget the day I meant Lord Zakuza for he's spells perform GREAT MIRACLES. Get in touch with Lord Zakuza now for he's like a God on earth that can get your EX lover back within 48 hours with his powerful spell. You can go get in touch with him through the below details.


    WhatsApp/call/text: +1 740 573 9483
    Website via: lordzakuzaspells.com
    Email via: Lordzakuza7 @ gmail. com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never believed in spells,not until i contacted this great man.I'M CHRIS
      Sharon . I've been on Drugs since 2002,I was tested HIV+. 2.Due to some
      Family Issues, I had misunderstanding with my wife, and we went separate
      ways. But as i speak now I'm now HIV-, negative my wife is back with me and
      we are very happy again. I'm Very sure this Man can help every-one with
      HIS/HER problems.To me there is no problem that Dr.Ncube can't solve. HIS
      MAIL ADDRESS: drncube03@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348155227532

      Delete