The book of proverbs talks about the wise and fools. The wise are those who fear God, fools are those who live life anyhow.
The book of Proverbs tells us that wise people will inherit glory, honor and wealth while fools will inherit shame and dishonor.
Nobody wants to be a fool and nobody will ever agree to be a fool. How then do you know a fool?
1. They don't fear God: Proverbs 14:1 says "the fool has said in his heart, "there is no God" he may spend 24 hours in church but deep down in his heart what he TRULY believes is that God does not exist. How do you know what a fool has said in his heart? By his actions and decisions! His actions are contrary to what he shows the world.
2. Pride and Arrogance: A wise man is cautious and turns away from evil, But a fool is arrogant and careless. When you see any proud and arrogant man you have seen a fool, there is no future for such men.
3. Wickedness: fools enjoy oppressing people and making life miserable for others. The Bible says in Proverbs 10:23 A fool finds pleasure in wicked schemes, but a person of understanding delights in wisdom.
When you see someone who is just mean to people that's a fool he won't last.
4. They hate advise: The Bible says in Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
I once advised a lady about a particular issue and from that day she became my enemy. If you advise a fool he will hate you.
5. The wise walk with the wise and fools walk with fools: Association is important who are your friends? Who are the people that people link you with? The Bible says in Proverbs 13:20 that walks with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.
Take a minute to check yourself, the word of God is a mirror, it shows you where you are right and wrong. Are you a wise man or you are a fool? Do you have any foolishness in your life?
May God help us all in Jesus name.
You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.