Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Testimony Thursday

Do you know God's obsession? His obsession is to be believed and trusted! The miracle belongs to you but the testimony belongs to God, that is how to give God the glory. When my father died 7 years ago, he left us a couple of things one of which was 2 plots of land in Ekiti state. The Holy Spirit had taught me that the first of everything I have belongs to God. That includes cars, TV, money, jewelry and anything you can think of. So when I got the land the Holy Spirit led me to sow it to my former church in Ekiti state, naturally it was a dicey issue but I always choose God over man any day. In February I was introduced to some powerful men who took interest in Sapphire Scents and they began to encourage me to get land to build a factory and that they would hook me up with the person they buy land from. I got in touch with the person and he showed me a land which was one acre and asked me to pay an unbelievable price because of the "oga at the top". Ladies and gentlemen I gave God 2 plots of land and He gave me an acre! An acre is 6 plots of land! In this Abuja! Don't forget that less than 3 years ago I was a squatter now I am a land owner! Beloved do what the Bible says! The rewards are endless! God is just starting with me. I have never liked all those housing estates because they are never big enough, I want to build my own estate and have a driveway that is 5 minutes to my 8 bedroom mansion. God is making it happen! Sapphire Estates is coming to pass! God did it for me He can do it for you too. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment