Thursday, March 16, 2017

Worship and Wealth Are Connected

The day you recognise that your wealth is connected to your worship is the day you will start spending time in God's presence. God doesn't spend money but He is the custodian of all ideas, ideas rule the world, ideas put money in your pocket. There are divine ideas, there are ideas that God tells an angel to whisper to you those are the ones I call (awon malaika lo gbe wa 😆😆) you know the way a musician is singing your praises and you begin to spray him money that's the same way God sprays you ideas when you worship! Music is powerful! Keep worship music around you 24/7 you will see angels ascending and descending and if you stay long enough you will see angels. I have seen angels before; they stood on the highway at my junction and they began to direct people to my office! Stop living your life without revelation, go deep my brother, go deep my sister, the closer you are to God, the bigger the package. You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment