Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Where There Is Strife, There is Pride

Someone pissed me off yesterday and before I knew it I unloaded on the person. Some people are violent with their hands, I could be violent with my words and texts and it causes damage. It wasn't the right thing to do because as a Christian you must pursue the path of peace. If you ever get into a disagreement with someome make sure you are the first to apologise, it doesn't mean the person is right and you are wrong but I was reading my bible and I came across a scripture in Proverbs 13:10 (NIV) Where there is strife, there is pride, but wisdom is found in those who take advice. When you disagreee with someone it's because you want to prove a point that the person is wrong and you are right and to say sorry or be the one to make peace may mean that you are wrong others may also see it as a sign of weakness. As a Christian, the humble person is the one who does what the bible says! Remember; God resists the proud and gives grace to the humble. Your ego may be hurt but do what the bible says. Who have you disagreed with? Make the first move, call them up, make things right and if the person is adamant, you have done your part and leave the rest to God. Above all, pray for them. Receive grace in Jesus name. You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment