Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Testimony Thursday

#TestimonyThursday You will never know what is behind a divine instruction. I remember vividly that I was worshipping in church around July 2015 when I got the instruction to start a distributorship chain for Sapphire Scents. In less than 2 years we have 140 distributors in 19 states of Nigeria, the U.K., the US, Cameroon and just recently Ghana! 💃💃💃 Can you imagine? I have never been to Ghana but Sapphire Scents is in Ghana! The Holy Spirit is the best teacher. Your moments of worship are moments of downloading ideas from heaven. As a businessman don't ever forget to engage the angels in charge of PR, Advertising and Marketing, they are real! When you pray say "I release angels to bring money, sales and helpers of destiny to me from all over the world in Jesus name". You will begin to see undeniable exploits in Jesus name. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment