Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Don't Let Weeds Affect Your Green

The Bible said in Isaiah 61:1 to preach the Gospel to the poor because if you knew what to do you would not be poor or broke. It is in the process of reading the Word that illumination comes and that is when you can explain like Baba Oyedepo "haaa I can never be poor again!" One of the things you must know is that everything that works is connected. Every Tuesday we fast and pray at Sapphire Scents. I stay away from my phones and I just spend time with God at a park. There is a river near the park where I pray and I noticed that all the grass there were green however there was another set of grass that were GROWN BUT NOT GREEN even though they were near the water and I noticed that it was because they had weeds! At that point the Holy Spirit said to me "DON'T LET WEEDS AFFECT YOUR GREEN!" What are weeds? They are jealousy, envy, bitterness, pride, lust, unforgiveness, gossip, gluttony and many more. Take a minute to check yourself, if you see any of these, it's affecting your progress! You are prayerful, a seed sower, a committed Christian but you are letting weeds affect your green! Ask God to help you deal with it in Jesus name. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment