Saturday, March 18, 2017

Define That Relationship

"How dare you tell me you are getting married?" You say we weren't dating and I would come to your house to cook for you, wash your clothes and have sex with you for the past two years. Fred God will punish you o". Fred looked very surprised " I dont understand why you are so angry, I never asked you out and I thought we were just friends with benefit, I was also very nice to you while it lasted but now it's time we both move on, I have found the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with" Ladies, do yourself a favor, when a guy is calling you all the time and showing you unlimited attention like free WiFi, take a minute to sit him down and ask "what do you want from me?" Don't just flow along and then you assume that both of you are now dating. Let him do it properly, let him ask you out, let the relationship have a date it started! If you refuse to just go with the flow you will hear stories that touch in the near future. May you receive sense in Jesus name. You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment