Tuesday, March 21, 2017

After The Wilderness

Are you at a place where all you are doing is praying, fasting, sowing seeds, reading your bible and listening to men of God yet there are no results but you have endless challenges. You experience some miracles once in a while and God always makes a way but things are not just happening the way you want them to happen. I have good news for you, you are going through a wilderness or desert moment. You get anointed in the desert. Paul was in Arabia for 3 years before his ministry exploded, David was anointed at the backside of the desert while taking care of his father's sheep. Jesus was in the wilderness for 40 days, Moses was in the wilderness for 40 years, Joseph was in prison for at least 5 years. Beloved, that desert experience is for you to develop muscle, after this phase you are going to explode and spread everywhere! There will be an unveiling and people will start asking "whose son/daughter is that" just like King Saul asked after David killed Goliath. People will start talking about you and checking you on Google, TV and radio stations will want to interview you! What do you do in the wilderness? Keep praying, keep worshipping. That is where you become everything that people talk about later! I used to fall under the anointing in my own room! I thought that was strange until I read Dr. Benny Hinn's book 'The Anointing'. I used to pray on the upper floor at my office in Benin then and I would hear God tell me things. God knew I would need to hear ideas so He trained me! God uses the desert to finetune your antenna! Don't despise what you are going through right now it could be the sweetest time of fellowship you will ever experience in your life. After the wilderness is fame, money, honor and once God starts He doesn't stop. Enjoy the wilderness it while it lasts. You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment