Sunday, February 26, 2017

Who Are You?

If I asked you the question "who are you?" Many would tell me their name and what they do but that is not who you really are. Everything created solves a problem. A biro solves a problem, your glasses solves a problem, your clothes solve a problem. There is something you were created for, there is a reason why you are on the earth. The problem of the world today is identity crisis, many don't know and will never know why they are here and what they came to do. Joseph was a dreamer but that wasn't his purpose, he was an economic deliverer but God used dreams to get him there. You don't get to choose your purpose you DISCOVER your purpose. I remember 3 years ago when I was at the lowest point of my life. I sat down under a tree that day and I began to speak in tongues and a scripture came to me in Isaiah 41:18 (ERV) 18 I will make rivers flow on dry hills. I will make springs of water flow through the valleys. I will change the desert into a lake filled with water. The Holy Spirit told me He would change the desert into a lake. I began to read up on lakes, they are huge streams of water and water is for refreshing and cleansing . The Holy Spirit told me that He would put something in my hands where I would drink and be satisfied and many others would drink and be satisfied. After Sapphire Scents started, it dawned on me that my purpose in life is to be a financial deliverer. God entrusted a business in my hands and assigned angels to ensure that anyone who comes to Sapphire Scents as a distributor or an investor will begin to experience financial breakthrough like they have never seen before! You don't work for your purpose and you don't work for the anointing, God just puts it on you! The day you discover your purpose is the day you truly began to live. The Bible says in Jeremiah 1:5 before I formed you, I knew you and ordained you as a prophet to the nations. For you to discover purpose, you must move closer to your manufacturer. Every product has a manual, you are God's product and your manual is the Bible. Ask God to reveal why you are here on the earth and He will show it to you. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment