Saturday, February 18, 2017

God Will Treat You How You Treat Your Wife

When I was about to get married I learnt a principle that changed my life forever. I had a long list of what I wanted to buy for my wife and I. The Holy Spirit taught me to buy my wife's things first and miraculously my needs were met. So I learnt this wisdom key "God will treat you how you treat your wife".

There is an hierarchy or a chain of command in the Spirit and if God opens your eyes to understand it you will not struggle and be like those men who want their wife to share in paying house rent, school fees, pay for cars together and so on. Trust me you will never rise above average doing that.

The Bible tells us that Christ is the head of the church and the husband is the head of the wife. If you let your wife experience heaven on earth God will also make sure you experience heaven on earth. If you surprise your wife with money, God will also surprise you with money.

The Bible says he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor. You can STIR and EXCITE  the anointing of favor that God has put on your wife. These are very deep things but for those who want to try it you will be shocked.

Don't just be a husband be a father to your wife. Yorubas say "owo la fi n se oko obinrin" ( money is the proof that you are indeed an husband). Bros God can bless you so much that you won't need your wife's money but for it to happen you must apply Godly wisdom.  May God help us to be true husbands in Jesus name.


You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment