Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Testimony Thursday

#TestimonyThursday

I was posted to Benin in 2012 and we were setting up an office. There were just two of us at the time so we took on multiple roles, one of my roles then was to drive the official car.  I was driving back to the office but I also wanted to pick a call before I knew it, I had bashed a car!

My God! It was a brand new official car and there was also the other person's car, they were threatening to seize the car if I didn't give them money immediately to fix their own car. I didn't know what to do, I got into the car and asked them to follow me and all the while I was speaking in tongues desperately.

For some reason I drove into Hexagon at GRA and as I was still trying to beg them, the Secretary to the Oba of Benin came out and asked what was going on, I explained to him. He told them, "take my card and go, he will fix your car on Monday and if he doesn't fix it, come and meet me, I will pay". Wow! I was shocked, I couldn't thank him enough.

The first part had been dealt with, now I had to deal with my witch boss, even when I didn't bash a car, she was a demon, imagine what she would do. I just kept speaking in tongues and got to the office. I told her everything and she said they would use my salary to fix the car. I knew she would do something like that but then my HR called from Abuja and told her that the office will fix the car and she should leave my salary alone 😳😁😁💃💃💃🙌🙌🙌. I was so happy and grateful to God!

Whatever it is you are going through rather than shouting and making calls, speak in tongues and angelic assistance will arrive, right on time. Try it and you will share your testimony in Jesus name.


You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment