Sunday, December 4, 2016

The Rest Of The Year Is The Best!

Some may say that 2016 was not a good year, many will refer to the recession, many have excuses that can justify their reasons but for some of us 2016 has been an amazing year,this year I saw God in action, I saw how God could turn situations around. 

However there is a principle I practiced this year more than at any time before I was joyful! For every challenge that was bigger than me I had a response and it was to dance and sing before God till that situation turned around and of course they turned! No mountain has been too big for me this year. 

Beloved I don't know what this year has been for you, it's not over yet, the last thing a king wears is the crown and the Word of God has told us in Psalm 65:11 (GWT) You crown the year with your goodness, and richness overflows wherever you are.

Notice the word "Your goodness" God is crowning this year with goodness for you not because you have been awesome but because He is a good God. Be expectant! The second part says that there will be richness wherever God is, this month spend time in God's presence to receive direction. You will experience favor like no other and you will see abundance come to you. 

The rest of the year will be the best of the year for you in Jesus name.

You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment