Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Testimony Thursday

#TestimonyThursday
The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is upon me, for the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the poor.

Around May of this year, I presented a seed to Pastor Modele Fatoyinbo and she prayed for me, one of the things she said was that "you will start your line of perfumes".  I received that word with my life so I began to contact manufacturing factories in dubai but there were lots of processes involved, it wasn't encouraging.

Along the way I got the idea for the Sapphire Scents Bespoke which I mix myself and it was doing very well then the idea for the beard oil too and it was also a hit and finally the idea for Sapphire Attar came and it changed Sapphire Scents forever!

When we presented a Sapphire Scents Bespoke to the Ooni of Ife we were introduced as a made in Nigeria brand but we were not 100% made in  Nigeria. I believe our brand ambassador Chief Balami Isaac was prophetic because it happened shortly after.

There was also a little anxiety from our distributors because they didn't know if the fragrances would be up to standard but they trusted me and when they smelt the samples, it was an immediate success, a hit from day one.

Beloved, God will lead you to uncharted territories, He will let you do things you could ever imagine. Do you know this time last year I was still an employee???🙆🙆🙆 and in 12 months I have my own successful brand of perfumes! Whatever God has spoken through His prophet will come to pass in your life, just hold on strong and you will see the power of God.

You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment