Friday, December 9, 2016

Respect Your Wife

The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is upon me, for the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the poor

As I drove into the compound on Wednesday, the gateman was waiting for me and he made a complaint that he didn't like the way my wife talked to him, I wanted to call the service company that employed him and ensure he was sacked but I decided to talk to my wife first.

The guy wanted to inform us that we had a visitor but instead of pressing the doorbell he started banging on the door and my wife rebuked him for it.

So I warned him never to report my wife to me if he doesn't want to lose his job. It's sad that many men would tell the gateman "no vex you know say she be woman" that is a tragedy.

Whoever disrespects your wife disrespects you. If a friend or family member likes you but doesn't like your wife they are not really your friend or family.  Make sure your wife is the most powerful woman in your house, business and amongst your staff. Let them know that whatever she says is final.

Never insult your wife in front of your friends and family because people will treat your wife how you treat her. If I want to do business with you or employ you and my wife doesn't like you I won't do business with you.

You and your wife are one, to love your wife is to love yourself, to respect your wife is to respect yourself.

You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment