Thursday, October 27, 2016

Listen To The Right Things

There is an undeveloped piece of land near my house but as I was doing my exercise this morning, I noticed that the land had been cleared and they were preparing to build and I thought to myself that while some are complaining some of US ( the caps are intentional 😁) are in the best season of our lives.

Don't listen to what people are saying! Were you born on the same day? Has God been consulting them about the quality of your life?

I need you to focus and listen to only good news, if CNN is depressing, stop watching it! Surround yourself with  people who are living well and people who are thriving. You will suddenly notice that there is another side to life that you don't hear and see on the news!

There is always abundance! But if you don't look out for it you won't see it! The bible says in Psalm 110:2 rule in the midst of your enemies! This is your best season ever but for you to experience it you must SEE it! Surround yourself with people who are living that life and you will attract it!

You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment