Thursday, September 8, 2016

Your Seed Will Multiply

I am inspired to share this testimony with you and I trust that God will use it to bless you.

In January of 2015 I wanted to make a bed because our mattress was on the floor and I consulted a carpenter, he said he would construct the bed for 70k but then he changed his mind and said he wanted 110k  so I decided to save the money till I had the complete money.

I was in church on that day and the Holy Spirit told me to sow the money and write at the back of the cheque what I wanted so I wrote "3 bedroom apartment and Mercedes Benz C Class" guess what?  I have both today!


The bible has said in Genesis 8:22 As long as the earth remains, SEEDTIME and HARVEST, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and winter will never cease.


As long as the sun shines, you will reap what you sow! I hear many unbelievers say "hahahaha, look at you taking your money to church" let them keep talking but in time your result will be undeniable! Don't even argue with them.

The bible says in 1 Corinthians 2:14 (NLT) But people who aren't spiritual can't receive these truths from God's Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can't understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means.

Can you teach a baby to drive a car? They don't even have the capacity, it's the same way when you argue with unbelievers, some of them could be very learned but when it comes to the things of God, they are INTELLECTUAL BARBARIANS! Just when you are beginning to doubt, say to yourself, "my seed will multiply"

Whatever is not enough is a seed! It may be hard to let go but let your seed die, don't think about it all the time, forget about it, God is faithful. Jesus said in John 12:24 (ISV) Truly, I tell all of you emphatically, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone. But if it dies, it produces a lot of grain.


Let that seed die and it will bring back to you a 100 fold return. Receive grace in Jesus name.

Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment