Sunday, August 7, 2016

Stir Up The Anointing

My most coveted gift is the anointing. There is a financial anointing on my life and it was impacted through the laying of hands; my pastor prayed for me and he said "money will never finish in your hands" since that day, I have never lacked money.

 Just like oil causes ease on a door bolt, there is a grace that comes on a man that makes what other people struggle with easy for him. The anointing is tangible and it comes with responsibility, you must protect it.

 When God anoints you for something, He never takes it back but you can frustrate the anointing or amplify it.  You can use the anointing to make one million or you can use it to make 10 billion dollars!

Every child of God is anointed, there was a territory  God allocated to you when you gave your life to Christ and never forget that God stops where YOU stop.

God said to Abraham "as far as your eyes can see". You are not alone, God has not asked you to do it by yourself, He will help you, all he asks is that you expand your mind, broaden your horizon and constantly think "TAKEOVER". Start thinking globally you are not a local champion!

The rulers of this world and those making waves are not as anointed as You are! You have the God who created the earth as your partner, you CANNOT fail! Package that gift, there is more to it! Stir it up, fan it to flame!


The bible says in 2 Timothy 1:6 (NLT) This is why I remind you to fan into flames the spiritual gift God gave you when I laid my hands on you.

May God help us all in Jesus name.


Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed.

If you have not given your life to Jesus say after me " Dear Jesus, I come to You today, I believe You died on the cross and on the 3rd day You rose from the dead and You are now seated at the right hand of the Father. I accept You as my Lord and Savior and I ask that You will dwell in me from now on.

If you said this prayer, congrats! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ You have just become born again, please find a bible believing church you can start attending and if you are in Abuja, Ilorin or Lagos, join me at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly or call me on 08178347035 for details. God bless you!#ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment