Monday, August 15, 2016

Everything That Works Is Connected

"Baba I am bidding for a one million dollar contract and I need to win it" Baba laughed. "Well done my son, our ancestors will support you, those who reign underneath will be with you, we will spread the spirit of confusion into the atmosphere so that everyone competing with you will not know what they are doing"

Louis dressed up in a Saville Row suit and hand made cravat from Harrods, he put on his most expensive Jacob and Co watch, Louis Vuitton shoes and then he splashed some bespoke perfume and got into his black 2016 G Class with ox blood seats. 

He got into the place where the bidding was taking place and it was a mad house, he just smiled to himself, he was the only one who knew what was going on. He ended up coordinating his co bidders and he was given the contract.

Ladies and gentlemen, if you have been naive before now, please stop sleeping on a bicycle you need to wake up! Life is not as simple as people make it look, EVERYTHING THAT WORKS IS CONNECTED!  

If you leave food without warming it or keeping it in a freezer, it will spoil, if you left your body without having a bath you would stink even though you are alive. EVERYTHING on earth needs maintenance, why then do they tell you that money just happened and you believe?😜

There are two masters in this world; God and money. Those who serve and love God will have money if they follow God's financial principles and those who serve money will worship the devil because he won't give you the money until you do what he wants. 

The devil told Jesus in Matthew 4:9 that he will give him all the wealth of the world if Jesus would bow down and worship him but Jesus rebuked the devil and said "you shall worship only the Lord your God and only Him shall you serve"

There is a worship involved before things happen and it is either the worship of God or the worship of the devil. Become sensitive to the world around you and you will begin to see that things are not as simple as they look. 

Staying connected to Jesus is the key. Jesus said in John 15:5 I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do NOTHING.

Never forget that without Jesus you are nothing! Stay connected with Jesus and the world will now at your feet.


Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. 

If you have not given your life to Jesus say after me " Dear Jesus, I come to You today, I believe You died on the cross and on the 3rd day You rose from the dead and You are now seated at the right hand of the Father. I accept You as my Lord and Savior and I ask that You will dwell in me from now on.

If you said this prayer, congrats! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ You have just become born again, please find a bible believing church you can start attending and if you are in Abuja, Ilorin or Lagos, join me at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly or call me on 08178347035 for details. God bless you!#ThankYouJesus

1 comment:

  1. I agree.
    Life is not as simple as we think. In fact It is deadly to think that life is simple.
    Simple gini?
    Lol at "our ancestors will support you".

    ReplyDelete