Monday, July 18, 2016

Your Words Decide

There are certain words we don't say in my house. Words like "there is no money" or "its too expensive" are forbidden in my house. In my business as well, our distributors are forbidden to say words like "there are no sales or "business is not moving"

You may consider this strange but if you knew how powerful words are, you will pay close attention to the things you say.

There is a profound scripture in the bible in 2 Kings 4:1-6. This woman's husband was a prophet who recently died but before he died he borrowed some money and he couldn't pay so the creditors were going to make his children slaves till the time they could pay the debt. In desperation she cried to Elisha and Elisha asked what she had in the house, she said she had nothing but a little oil. Elisha told her to borrow many vessels, lock her door and begin to pour the oil.

The woman did exactly what the prophet said and she began to pour the oil until they had filled all the vessels that were borrowed and when she asked her son to bring another vessel, he said to her "we don't have any more vessels" and the oil stopped!

I want us to note certain lessons in this scripture;

1. It was the woman who was empowered by Elisha but it was the words of her son that stopped the oil. What people around you are saying can affect the anointing on your life!

2. God stopped where the woman stopped: if I was that woman, I would have started an industry! I would have borrowed drums to put oil in! As long as there were vessels to fill, the oil continued to stop! If you decide to take bigger territories, God will back you up!

3. You can be a holy man of God and still wallow in poverty! The woman's husband was a good man but unfortunately, money doesn't answer to prayers! Money answers to seeds and problem solving! Stop praying for money, look for a problem you can solve better than anyone else.

May God help us all in Jesus name!

If you have not given your life to Jesus say after me " Dear Jesus, I come to You today, I believe You died on the cross and on the 3rd day You rose from the dead and You are now seated at the right hand of the Father. I accept You as my Lord and Savior and I ask that You will dwell in me from now on.

If you said this prayer, congrats! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ You have just become born again, please find a bible believing church you can start attending and if you are in Abuja, Ilorin or Lagos, join me at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly or call me on 08178347035 for details. God bless you!#ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment