Friday, July 29, 2016

You Will Not Be Put To Shame

"Dear Jesus we need Your help, the landlord has promised to throw our things out if you we don't pay the rent by 12 noon" John and his wife held hands as they prayed. He had never been late on his rent but at his office, salaries were delayed and nobody was willing to borrow him money.

Chief Owonikoko stepped out of the house; "Lasisi and Sule get into the car, we are going to my property at Surulere, that young boy is playing games with me, he doesn't know I have been around for a while, I will throw him out of my house if I don't get that rent money today"

Just as Chief Owonikoko was driving out, his stomach started turning and he felt like using the toilet. As he got to the toilet, he began to sweat, the pain was unbearable so he decided to rest throughout that day, he would deal with that stupid tenant tomorrow. 

John and his wife were praying and making calls throughout today, any knock at their door would make them jump. They relaxed a bit when it was 1pm and Chief did not show up. 

At 10pm someone knocked on their door, it was an old friend and as they discussed, they told him about the rent issue. He went into his car and gave them the exact amount and he told John that he didn't have to pay him back. 

The next morning Chief was at their door knocking violently, John stepped out and said "oh Chief I was just planning to come and see you, give me a minute" John went back in and gave Chief the house rent. Chief suddenly started smiling and said "John John, you know you are my best tenant". 

John would never know what God did to save him from embarrassment. 

Ladies and gentlemen, I want you to know that even if God will have to stop time to prevent you from being put to shame, He will! 

There is a profound scripture in Exodus 14:25 25He jammedb the wheels of their chariots so that they had difficulty driving. And the Egyptians said, “Let’s get away from the Israelites! The Lord is fighting for them against Egypt.”

The Egyptians were driving fast horses and it was certain that they would have caught up with the Isrealites when suddenly the wheels of their chariots started jamming and their horses could not move fast any longer!

God will do what He has to do, you will not be put to shame! Isaiah 50:7 says "for I know the Lord will help me, I will not be dismayed, I will not be confounded, I have set my face like a flint, I will not be put to shame"

God will show up! Trust Him, EXPECT a miracle. 

Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. 

If you have not given your life to Jesus say after me " Dear Jesus, I come to You today, I believe You died on the cross and on the 3rd day You rose from the dead and You are now seated at the right hand of the Father. I accept You as my Lord and Savior and I ask that You will dwell in me from now on.

If you said this prayer, congrats! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ You have just become born again, please find a bible believing church you can start attending and if you are in Abuja, Ilorin or Lagos, join me at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly or call me on 08178347035 for details. God bless you!#ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment