Tuesday, July 5, 2016

You Are A Speaking Spirit


Don't touch my car, take a taxi to school" John looked at his father with his mouth wide open, they had over ten cars in their house and his father was telling him to take a taxi? He just shook 



his head and walked out of the house. He couldn't understand why the man was so hard on him. Everyone looked at him like a rich kid but his father made sure he worked for every penny. 

It wasn't until he grew up that he understood what his father was doing. He did well in school and his father asked him to name anything he wanted, anything? Wow! First of all he wanted the latest Mercedes Benz and when his father said he could have it and more, he was shocked but he was also very happy. 

So he took a minute to ask his father why he made him struggle for many things, his father said to him "son I wanted you to grow up with principles, that's the only way you can manage the wealth I am entrusting to you successfully"

Beloved, you are going through some things right now and you are wondering why. You are broke when God says Christ became poor so that you can become rich, you are sick when the bible says Jesus healed you by His stripes. 

You are feeling as though God has forsaken you but He hasn't, He is right there with you and He is watching you work the Word and work your faith! If God dropped everything on your lap, you won't grow! He is waiting for you to talk like the Son and Daughter of God that you are! 

The day you decide to speak to that situation is the day it stops, you have been praying to God to do something when He has already given you the authority! The bible says in Matthew 18:18 (NLT) 
"I tell you the truth, whatever you forbid on earth will be forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven.

You have been talking like a slave when you are the master, you have been behaving like a chicken when you are an eagle!  God is waiting for you to know who you are and to speak! 

Jesus gave us a blank cheque in John 15:7 (NIV) If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask WHATEVER you wish, and it will be done for you.

BUT! The blank cheque is conditional "if you remain in me and My words remain in you" if you are one of those people who read your bible once a month or whenever you feel like, you will NEVER walk in this realm! But there are some people who go to God with His words and then permit or forbid things and it is done!

You think you are waiting for God but He is waiting for you!  What is it that you want to experience progress? Speak to it! I speak to everything, I speak to the perfumes I sell, I speak to my wardrobe and my shoe rack, I speak to my cheque book, I speak to my house! Your words are powerful, speak!  You are not just a man, you are a speaking spirit! 

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Watch the Sapphire Scents Experience: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VVGoidJjAOY

#GodMadeBillionaire #ArabMoney #7DG  #COZABreed #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandNewBenzPhil4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIs61:7 #TheHolySpiritIsMyMentor #AGratefulHeart #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment