Friday, July 8, 2016

What You Need To Know About Favor

"Wilson nawa o, we came to this office together and now you are a senior manager, I am still an assistant, how did you do it abeg, me too I want to move up" Felix said.

Wilson smiled, he saw that Felix had a desperate look in his eyes, so he asked him to sit down.

"The first thing I want you to know is that one day of favor is worth a thousand days of labour so you must always go for favor, spending long nights at the office will not bring favor but I will tell you what I did"

1. Sow favor: whatever you sow you will reap so if you want favor you must show favor to people. When you see a man that has only one pair of shoes be the one to give him five shoes, give the guy selling pure water 1000 Naira and don't collect change, when you and your friends go out to eat, pay for everybody. God notices those things and he will cause men to pay you back.


2. Who likes you? Somebody enjoys your company, they just love you, stay close to those people, honor them and celebrate them they will bring you favor. Never get familiar or disrespect those people, your integrity matters a lot, so don't ever say what you can't do to them. 

3. Be grateful: have you ever given someone a gift and they made you regret? Make up your mind that you will never be an ungrateful person, whenever anyone does something for you, make sure your expression of  gratitude is unforgettable, thank them on that day and the day after. Gratitude is not just a thank you, for any gift you get, celebrate those who favored you for 2 days.  An ungrateful person has no future. 

4. Look good, smell good: There are some people you will never take to important places because of the way they look and smell. Joseph had been in the prison for many years but when pharaoh called for him, he shaved! He did not look like a prisoner!  If you smell horrible either its mouth odor, body odor, shoe odor or any kind of bad smell, you can chase favor away. 
Pay attention to personal grooming, be the best advertisement of yourself at all times.

5. Be the best at what you do; favor comes to problem solvers. If you are at that job simply because you want to get money every month, you will soon be frustrated and you won't grow. Do the things you love and you are obsessed, build your life around the things that inspire  you and favor will find you! 

My friend this is how I got here, if you practice these 5 steps you will move up quickly in life. Favor is the shortcut to success. 


If you have not given your life to Jesus say after me " Dear Jesus, I come to You today, I believe You died    on the cross and on the 3rd day You rose from the dead and You are now seated at the right hand of the Father. I accept You as my Lord and Savior and I ask that You will dwell in me from now on.

If you said this prayer, congrats you have just become born again, please find a bible believing church you can start attending and if you are in Abuja, Ilorin or Lagos, join me at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly or call me on 08178347035 for details. God bless you!  #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment