Sunday, July 3, 2016

What You Don't Know About Femi Fani Kayode



I am not a politician, as a matter of fact, my first exposure to Nigerian politics and politicians was the most unpleasant moment of my life.

So when I talk about Chief Femi Fani Kayode, I am not talking about him as  a politician, I am talking about him as an elder brother and I am also talking about him as a social media evangelist, I am on assignment, I  am a loudspeaker, I will speak whatever the Lord has put in my Spirit.


The bible says in Matthew 10:27 (NIV)

What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.

To many FFK as he is fondly called is a controversial figure in Nigeria today and with his recent incarceration, many are thinking; could this be the end? Those who are filled with the Spirit do not judge by their eyes or by what they hear, a lot that is happening to FFK right now has spiritual implications which will eventually lead to the fulfillment of a prophecy that God has spoken about FFK.

There are certain things you should know about the man called FFK;

1. FFK is descended from a line of pastors, his great grandfather Reverend Emmanuel Adedapo Kayode brought Christianity to Ile Ife, there are deposits of mercy on his life. The bible says in Exodus 20:5-6 5You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

There is a covenant of protection working on his life, he has faced a lot of troubles but he always comes out victorious. FFK  went to seminary school at the Action Chapel, Ghana.

2. Those who hate him the most end up promoting him: the former president Chief Olusegun Obasanjo thought FFK was a "stupid boy" but he ended up making him a special assistant, the Minister for Culture and Tourism and later the Minister for Aviation.  Former president Goodluck Jonathan despite all the persecution made him the director of Media and Publicity and now President Buhari has thrown him in prison.  You may be wondering how throwing someone to prison is a promotion.

  If you take a moment to do your research on Nigeria, most of the people who ended up leading Nigeria went to prison for a while. The late Obafemi Awolowo was sent to prison,  the late Sardauna of Sokoto, Sir Ahmadu Bello was sent to prison, former President Olusegun Obasanjo was sent to prison, even President Buhari went to prison in 1985 The prison is a preparation for the palace!

     3. FFK will be president of Nigeria: I  am sure at this point, you have many questions; "how much did they give this guy? Is he high on something? Hahahah that is not possible, it can never happen".

     The first time the Holy Spirit whispered this to me was in 2013, the Holy Spirit has asked me to write this article because God's way of doing things is to say things ahead of time.
The bible says in Isaiah 42:9 (NLT)
Everything I prophesied has come true, and now I will prophesy again. I will tell you the future before it happens."

There are so many reasons off the top of your head that you can give to justify the impossibility of this prophecy but the bible also says in 1 Samuel 16:7 (NLT) People judge by outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."

The man may have many flaws you can point to but God says in Romans 9:15 I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion."

The Lord God Most High in His infinite wisdom has chosen to have mercy on FFK, there is nothing no man can do about it.

How do you know when a man of God talks? What he says will come to pass. Don't judge me yet, give it time, I have spoken what I was instructed to say, I am a loudspeaker, I have shouted at the roof top what was spoken to me in secret.

To God be the glory, honor and power forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment