Friday, July 15, 2016

Do You Honor God?





"My brother I am a big sower and a prayer warrior but no results, I hope this Christianity thing is working"

Christianity is not a religion, it is a lifestyle and if you don't have keys to open certain doors, you could live a miserable life.  For instance if you misplaced your car keys, there is no way you can start the car even though it's yours, you must have the key!

Many Christians love God but are on a spot because of an important key they miss out; they don't honor God!

Anyone who tells you that they have been praying for many hours don't have results otherwise the evidence of their prayer ought to show, anyone who also tells you they are big sowers don't have results because the results of the seed sown should be their evidence!

What does it mean to honor God? It is making God the priority in everything you do. What is the first thing you do every morning? Check your phone? What is the last thing thing you do at night? What is the first money you remove after you get your salary or any money that comes to your hand? Your tithe is not just 10% it is the FIRST and the CLEANEST of the money that you receive!

Are you one of those people who say nasty things about men of God? Do you live your life the way God asks you to?

Why did you give that money to church? Were you thinking like a businessman that would get returns or you sowed it based on instructions? If you are one of those people that don't keep money aside for tithes and offerings you have not even started. It's when the pastor says "offering time" that you start searching your pocket and then you squeeze 100 Naira in the envelope. You need to grow up!

The bible says in Malachi 1:6  A son honors his father, and a slave his master. If I am a father, where is the honor due me? If I am a master, where is the respect due me?” says the Lord Almighty.

Where is God's honor? Take a minute to look at how you treat God and ask yourself if you can treat your boss the way you treat God. Selah (Pause and think deeply)

If you have not given your life to Jesus say after me " Dear Jesus, I come to You today, I believe You died    on the cross and on the 3rd day You rose from the dead and You are now seated at the right hand of the Father. I accept You as my Lord and Savior and I ask that You will dwell in me from now on.

If you said this prayer, congrats! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ You have just become born again, please find a bible believing church you can start attending and if you are in Abuja, Ilorin or Lagos, join me at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly or call me on 08178347035 for details. God bless you!  #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment