Saturday, July 23, 2016

5 Factors That Keep Men Single

"My bro, when are you getting married? We are waiting for you o" Lucius replied "haa, women are crazy o, there are no good women out there, I don't know if I will ever get married"

We have been dealing with why women are single but today we are flipping to the other side. Why can't some men find a woman who will marry them or why can't they stay married?

1. Wrong mindset: some men have been brought up to believe that women cannot be trusted, this could be because of unpleasant experiences in their past or what they learnt from their parents. If you will ever get married you need to begin to see women as God sees them, they are flesh of your flesh and bone of your bone and she is your helper.


2. Wrong words; men are moved by what they see, women are moved by what they hear. It doesn't matter how much a woman loves you, anytime you insult her, that love reduces. I used to have a very nasty mouth although I was a romantic but I noticed that whenever I insulted whoever I was dating then, it was hard to make them stay.  Women hold on to words. No matter what she does, be careful what you say.

3. A stingy man: Stingy men have no future, if she has to make a budget and return change for going to the market, if you are always negotiating how much her hair costs and she has to hold you by the neck to get any money from you, you are going to be single for a long time. Be a Father Christmas to her, be lavish and generous.

4. Have a sense of destiny: many men don't have a purpose and a goal, they don't even know what they want in life. If you want a woman to follow you, you have to know where you are headed and what you want to do with your life.

5. Confidence: one of the most  attractive traits in a man is confidence, women love a confident man, you need to work on accepting yourself and loving yourself before you can love others.


There are many more but we will stop here. May God help us all in Jesus name.  Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed.

If you have not given your life to Jesus say after me " Dear Jesus, I come to You today, I believe You died on the cross and on the 3rd day You rose from the dead and You are now seated at the right hand of the Father. I accept You as my Lord and Savior and I ask that You will dwell in me from now on.

If you said this prayer, congrats! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ You have just become born again, please find a bible believing church you can start attending and if you are in Abuja, Ilorin or Lagos, join me at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly or call me on 08178347035 for details. God bless you!#ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment