Wednesday, July 13, 2016

4 Lessons from Nigeria's Wealthiest Billionaires


Last night I was watching videos of Nigeria's wealthiest billionaires; Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola and Mrs Folorunso Alakija.

I noticed certain similarities with these three people

1. They didn't just jump into business, something inspired them. Mrs Alakija was exceptional, she talked about how she prayed for ideas and God began to teach her what to do. If you are a businessman, you need the Holy Spirit, the bible says in Isaiah 48:17 (ESV) Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the LORD your God, who teaches you to profit, who leads you in the way you should go.

The Holy Spirit will open your eyes to see what others are not seeing. All of these people built their multi billion empire on ideas! Ask the Holy Spirit for an idea today.

2. They are big thinkers: Aliko Dangote said "you have to think big to become big". It's okay to start small but don't stay there. If it's free to dream why would you dream small? Visualize yourself with billions of dollars! See yourself on the cover of Forbes Magazine, let your dreams inspire you to action!

3. They are big givers! All of them have a foundation through which they give back to society. Femi Otedola single handedly donated 300 Million Naira to the building of the Ecumenical Centre Church in Abuja.


4. They enjoy what they are doing; I was surprised to see that all these billionaires were having a lot of fun, they talked passionately about their business. All of them also said that their businesses are built around their gift. What is your gift? What do you enjoy doing? You can make billions doing that!  Ask the Holy Spirit to help you.

If you have not given your life to Jesus say after me " Dear Jesus, I come to You today, I believe You died    on the cross and on the 3rd day You rose from the dead and You are now seated at the right hand of the Father. I accept You as my Lord and Savior and I ask that You will dwell in me from now on.

If you said this prayer, congrats! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ You have just become born again, please find a bible believing church you can start attending and if you are in Abuja, Ilorin or Lagos, join me at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly or call me on 08178347035 for details. God bless you!  #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment