Sunday, June 26, 2016

What Do You Call Yourself?


A name is everything! When I know what you call yourself or what you answer to, I will know where you are headed. God cannot do ANYTHING in your life until you see yourself as God sees you! How does God see you? He sees you as a king that's why He is the King of Kings, He sees you as a god, that's why He is the God of Gods. The bible says in Psalm  82:6 You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.'

What you answer to is so important that when God wanted to bless Abram and Sarai with a child, He changed their name to Abraham "father of many nations" and Sarah "mother of all nations" (Genesis 17:5)

Mohammed Ali called himself the greatest and he was the greatest boxer that ever lived! What you call yourself  is IMPORTANT!

My pastor calls me Arab Money and that's what I call myself too! And soon enough, I will possess wealth at the level of the Arabs! 

I ask you again, what do you call yourself?

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Watch the Sapphire Scents Experience: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VVGoidJjAOY

#GodMadeBillionaire #ArabMoney #iAdvance #COZABreed #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandNewBenzPhil4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIs61:7 #TheHolySpiritIsMyMentor #AGratefulHeart #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment