Saturday, June 11, 2016

Trust God To Send You The Right Partner



Are you frustrated with relationships? It's possible you may never have  dated a woman for a year,  it seems all your relationships end in a sad way regardless of all the efforts you put into it.

I want you to rest in God,  did you know that when God created Eve,  Adam was sleeping?  Relax!  God knows your age and He knows where the perfect woman is.

I am a testimony to that fact,  I couldn't have married just anybody but God sent me an amazing woman,  can't do without my wife,  ask me to choose between my wife and a billion dollars,  I will choose my wife!  No word of a lie!

My world is built around my family because that's where I get strength.

Ladies trust God,  gentlemen,  trust God,  He will perfect all that concerns you.

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Watch the Sapphire Scents Experience: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VVGoidJjAOY

#GodMadeBillionaire #MiraclesAwaitMe #COZABreed #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandNewBenzPhil4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIs61:7 #TheHolySpiritIsMyMentor #AGratefulHeart #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus


No comments:

Post a Comment