Thursday, June 2, 2016


This morning as I listened to Love Songs To The Holy Spirit by Dr. Mike Murdock I felt the peace and love of God envelope me like a blanket.  As Dr. Mike Murdock sang “I want You,  I want You,  I need You,  I need You “

It dawned on me one more time that we can not do much or see much out of God without the Holy Spirit,  the secret of holy men of old who did mighty things was the  Holy Spirit,  they totally surrendered to Him and exploits began to happen.
Take for instance the life of Jesus, we all read about the angels that appeared to shepherds,  the wise men and heavenly hosts that announced the arrival of Jesus and then the next thing we heard about Him was when He was twelve years old and then for the next eighteen years,  nothing worthy of news happened. Then Jesus went to be baptised by John the Baptist and scripture tells us that the Holy Spirit descended as a dove. From that day,  Jesus went in the power of the Spirit and the world Is yet to recover from the impact Jesus had on the world in just three years!

Beloved your life can switch if you will embrace the mentorship of the Holy Spirit.  He is the Spirit of wisdom,  of power and of might.  The Holy Spirit is the answer to all the challenges you are facing.  Say a little prayer “Precious Holy Spirit,  I surrender to Your mentorship,  teach me to profit,  lead me in the way You want me to go,  teach Me to please You.  Thank You for answered prayers in Jesus name. If you said that prayer, the Holy Spirit will begin to discipline you,  He will ask you to read your Bible,  He will ask you to sow seeds,  you will be getting lots of instructions,  don’t argue just obey.  You should also get books about the Holy Spirit,  the more you know of Him,  the more exploits you can do for Christ.

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Watch the Sapphire Scents Experience: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VVGoidJjAOY

#GodMadeBillionaire #MiraclesAwaitMe #COZABreed #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandNewBenzPhil4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIs61:7 #TheHolySpiritIsMyMentor #AGratefulHeart #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment