Thursday, June 16, 2016

God Will Justify You

Last year I got a call from a mentor to be a part of a project he was doing, I was excited because we had been talking about the project for at least a year before it happened so the call made a major difference; I was so happy.
This mentor and I have always been close and when work started on the project it stayed the same way, it was a very important job but he would let me ride at the back seat of his car with him. People used to wonder who I was. 

Some other people that were part of the project didn't like that I was too close to Oga, they felt I was a threat. There was a man that hated me seriously, he was in charge of money. This man was not only wicked he was very corrupt. Whenever he was asked to pay anyone, he would take a percentage out of the money and tell them to "take it or leave it". 
The man hated me so much that he removed my name from the payroll, it was a challenge getting a dime. I was so frustrated that I cried to God and He showed me Psalm 37:1-2 wicked
or envy those who do wrong.
2For like grass, they soon fade away.
Like spring flowers, they soon wither.

And then He showed me 

Psalm 37:34 Hope in the LORD and keep his way. He will exalt you to inherit the land; WHEN THE WICKED ARE DESTROYED, YOU WILL SEE IT. 

The man was truly evil, he frustrated the lives of so many people in such a short time but today that same man is on the run,  he is an elderly man who retired from the civil service, he ought to be enjoying the fruit of his labour but he is running all over the place, the police are looking for him. There is truly no peace for the wicked and whoever doesn't show mercy will never find mercy. 

What has anyone done to you? Leave it to God, He will justify you. 

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Watch the Sapphire Scents Experience: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VVGoidJjAOY

#GodMadeBillionaire #MiraclesAwaitMe #COZABreed #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandNewBenzPhil4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIs61:7 #TheHolySpiritIsMyMentor #AGratefulHeart #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment