Wednesday, May 4, 2016

You Have a Personal Angel



I need you to listen to what I am saying this morning because if you get it, it will change your life forever. 
Do you know that you have a personal angel? Yes! An angel was assigned to you and his role is to take care of you all the days of your time here on earth! Someone may be saying “Adewale show me where that is in the Bible?” Matthew 18:10 (MSG) “Watch that you don’t treat a single one of these childlike believers arrogantly. You realize, don’t you, that their PERSONAL angels are constantly in touch with my Father in heaven?

When you were born, an angel was assigned to you and everyday, he would report at the throne room of heaven and give a report about you. King David understood this when he said in Psalm 91:11 He will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. 
This angel is to guard you in ALL your ways! What does it mean to guard someone? I will give you an example: if President Buhari wanted to go out, there will be scouts that would be sent ahead to make sure the road is clear, they also remove anything that could hinder his journey. This is what these angels do for you! They guard your money, your health, your business and everything that has your name on it.
The saddest and most tragic thing on earth is that many people may never experience the ministry of angels because of sin! Your angel can only obey you when your will aligns with Jesus. It is Jesus that instructs angels to obey you, they are not servants to everyone, they are only servants to the heirs of salvation. Hebrews 1:14 (NLT) Therefore, angels are only servants--spirits sent to care for people who will inherit salvation.

Beloved you have no idea what your life outside Christ is costing you! Some of us instruct angels to bring money to us daily! There is a supernatural side to this life, you can experience more than what you are seeing right now! Come to Jesus today! 
Say after me: “Jesus I confess my sins before You today, I believe You died for me on cavalry and You rose on the third day, please cleanse me with your blood and make me brand new. Thank You for taking me from darkness into light. Amen”
If you said that prayer, you are now born again, start attending a bible believing church and if you are in Abuja, I am personally inviting you to join me at COZA, Gusape Hills, Asokoro,Abuja on Sunday. God bless you.

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Watch the Sapphire Scents Experience: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VVGoidJjAOY

#BrandNewMe #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandNewBenzPhil4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIs61:7 #TheHolySpiritIsMyMentor #AGratefulHeart #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment