Sunday, May 29, 2016

Hold On!


“See her,  she’s going to church again,  money you no get,  husband you no get,  what is the result of all this your church going? Look at me, I no carry God for head but I have everything I want,  many men want to marry me,  one of them just changed my car and got me a new apartment,  this Jesus thing is not working for you,  let me show you the way “
Nneka smiled at her sister Ella and headed for church,  she cried from her house to church,  those words spoken by Ella really got to her,  she began to  check if everything was fine with her and at that moment,  the Holy Spirit spoke Proverbs 23:17-18  to her “Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be zealous  in the fear of the LORD all the day long. For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.
The Holy Spirit began to teach her to hold on to the dreams in her heart by faith and that they would all come to pass if she didn’t give up.
Nneka wiped her tears,  in 6 months,  God gave Nneka the man of her dreams,  her dream house,  dream car,  dream wedding,  everything she ever desired began to happen one after the other. Nneka finally saw the faithfulness of God.

Beloved God is saying to you this morning “don’t be weary in well doing,  your reward is closer now than ever before,  the darkest moment is just before morning,  hold on to My Word,  don’t let go. I will give You double for all your trouble,  let your heart hope in My words,  it won’t be long,  wait for it”
My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Watch the Sapphire Scents Experience: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VVGoidJjAOY

#GodMadeBillionaire #MiraclesAwaitMe #COZABreed #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandNewBenzPhil4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIs61:7 #TheHolySpiritIsMyMentor #AGratefulHeart #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus

1 comment: