Monday, April 18, 2016

Connect To Supernatural Supply




“My guy see as you fresh o, ahan see your car, where you de work, na oil company”? Uche looked at his friend and laughed “At all o Dennis, I am just a corper like you” Dennis eyed Uche and said “ na lie jo, you get some runs wey you de do”. Uche laughed loud “well you are correct, I am a worker in my church and my pastor always says that God pays for what He orders for”

I was in my study reading a book when the Holy Spirit asked me to turn to Matthew 10; 10 (God’s Word Translation) Don’t take a travelling bag for the trip, a change of clothes, sandals or a walking stick. After all, THE WORKER DESERVES TO HAVE HIS NEEDS MET.

Wow! That was profound to me! Every good company takes care of their workers and the quality of care is based on the worth of the business. If you are a church worker, a pastor or you have any ministry promoting the Gospel of Jesus Christ, this word is for you. Your needs will be met according to Phillipians 4;19 which says that God will meet all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.


 Stop looking up to any man; stop grumbling about the economy, you have a supernatural source! It is working for me! You may begin to wonder why it’s not working for you, it’s because you have not acknowledged it, acknowledgement is the button of operation. The day you begin to believe it, you will see that your needs will be supernaturally met.

The day you made up your mind to work for God is the day you signed up to a life of overflowing abundance, God pays the best salaries, gives the best official cars and has the best accommodation. I have tasted a little of it and I can tell you, O taste and see that the Lord is good! Begin to talk to God and say His words back to Him, acknowledge that He is your Source, let Him know you are applying for your needs to be met. If you did this, congrats! You just signed to supernatural supply.


My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Watch the Sapphire Scents Experience: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VVGoidJjAOY

#BrandNewMe #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandNewBenzPhil4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIs61:7 #TheHolySpiritIsMyMentor #AGratefulHeart #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment