Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A Word From The Lord



I don’t know who you are and may never will but the Holy Spirit asked me to tell you not to abort that baby,  to you it’s  a mistake you are not proud of but the Lord says:
 “I put in mind your weakness when I purposed that the  child should come from you.  Don’t worry,  I will shield you from all the shame and insults, your life will not lack a thing; you are scared that you may never find a husband if you have the baby but I will make your life beautiful.  I will give you a man who will not see your flaws,  honor Me in this and raise that child in the way of the Lord,  be proud of your baby because the child is a gift from Me”.


My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Watch the Sapphire Scents Experience: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VVGoidJjAOY

#BrandNewMe #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandNewBenzPhil4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIs61:7 #TheHolySpiritIsMyMentor #AGratefulHeart #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment