Thursday, March 24, 2016

Cast It On Jesus!

I remember being awake at about 12 midnight some 3 years ago, I was planning to get married. I looked at the list of things I needed to buy and I knew that it wasn't possible.

You see my wife wanted a quiet wedding; just few people, I was happy because I wouldn't have to spend much money, I was sure that this woman was God sent but then the Holy Spirit whispered to me and said "I don't want you to have a small wedding". He gave me the date of the wedding and gave us favor with an elderly statesman to be the chairman of our wedding.

Every morning and night, we would raise that list to the heavens and thank God for meeting all our needs according to His riches in glory. Ladies and gentlemen, the wedding held and I did not have to touch my salary. I remember that salaries were always paid on the 25th of the month, I collected my salary on the 25th and we weren't owing anybody!

I want to encourage you today, don't look at what is going on around you, if you can't meet the need, Jesus can meet it! What is that situation that is beyond you, cast it on Jesus!

The bible says in Psalm 55:22 (NIV) Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will NEVER let the righteous be shaken.

What does it mean to 'cast'? Google says "to throw something forcefully in a specified direction". Throw that worry, that debt, that sickness, that money you need to pay, that house rent, WHATEVER it is you want to pay, THROW it on Jesus, He will handle it! Make up your mind not to worry about it any longer, help is coming your way!


My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. Shalom
Jesus is Lord

Watch the Oud Experience: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VVGoidJjAOY

     #AGratefulHeart #CalledToExcel #TooLoadedToFail #WeDontSurviveWeThrive #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandnewBenzPhillipians4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIsaiah61:7 #JesusDidIt
#ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment