Thursday, February 11, 2016

Why Are You Marrying Him?

#Day3 of 5: I am inspired to share on relationships till Valentine's Day.

"I don't really love the guy but I will marry him, at least he has money and he will take care of me. I won't have to worry about house rent and all this wahala, I just want to get out of my father's house and start my own family"

Miguel got married to Pius and everything was fine for the first two years until Pius lost his job and the problem started. Every dream she had of her marriage with Pius was short lived.

Pius started drinking to cure depression and Miguel couldn't stand him, suddenly there was nothing attractive about him any longer. She woke up one morning and decided it was over. Pius and Miguel are currently going through a divorce.

Why do you want to marry that man? Why do you TRULY want to marry him? If you don't see him as someone you will spend the rest of your life with in sickness and health, for better for worse PLEASE don't go ahead.  If you marry for the wrong reasons, you will feel as though you are in jail for the rest of your life and you will want to get out.

Marriage has enough challenges already even for those who married for the right reasons and if you do it for wrong reasons it would be hell!

Ask yourself again and again, do I see myself spending the rest of my life with this man or woman? The bible says in Proverbs 4:26 (KJV) Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.

May God help us all to make quality decisions. Amen


     #AGratefulHeart #100%LifeUpgrade #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandnewBenzPhillipians4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIsaiah61:7 #IAmTooLoadedToFail #WeDontSurviveWeThrive #JesusDidIt #CelebratingPB #COZADubai
#ThankYouJesus

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. Shalom
Jesus is Lord

1 comment:

  1. Word. This really resonates. I have to keep reminding myself of it.

    ReplyDelete