Saturday, February 13, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day To My Oluwatoyin

I married the woman of my dreams. Tomorrow we would have been married for 2 years and I can tell you for sure that it's been the most amazing years of my life. Our love is relentless and undying, we were as happy when we were sleeping in one room on a mattress on the floor as we are now that God gave us this beautiful apartment. 

You are the sexiest woman alive to me that's why you have no competition. I love that you trust my judgement in choosing your clothes, thank you for being my personal model and for letting me be your stylist. 

Thank you for believing in my dreams and for cheering me on when I wanted to lose hope. I am a spoilt husband by every standard, I wouldn't be able to cope with any other woman.  Thank you for treating me like royalty and for calling me "my king" even when my pocket was not kingly. 

If I had to choose again, I would choose you again and again and again. You have no competition my Oluwatoyin and I will love you forever.

Happy Valentine's Day ❤️💜💕💓💙

1 comment: