Monday, January 25, 2016

Find Your Elizabeth

Some weeks ago, a dear friend of mine took me to a 5 bedroom house he was building and he said "some few years back when I heard about this estate and how much it cost to buy land and build I never thought it was possible" but today, he has a house there.

I accompanied this same friend to a car shop and right in my presence he bought a brand new car and then he upgraded to the 2016 version. This same friend also just got a brand new G wagon, all his cars are brand new, Tokunbo is forbidden to him!

I told him as we left the car shop "you are very important to me". I doubt if he knew what those words meant but to me I found someone whom God had given all I was believing for.

When Angel Gabriel visited Mary and told her she would conceive and have a child, she said "how can these things be? Seeing I am a virgin?"
(Luke 1:35-37 NLT) The angel replied, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the baby to be born will be holy, and he will be called the Son of God. 36What’s more, your relative Elizabeth has become pregnant in her old age! People used to say she was barren, but she has conceived a son and is now in her sixth month. 37For nothing is impossible with God.f”


Angel Gabriel did not just tell Mary that God would make it happen, he also showed her someone God had already done the miracle for!

That my dear friend is my Elizabeth! He is the pointer that all I am believing God for is possible, he is proof that God can bless you without stress!

This year find your Elizabeth and don't let them go, live and breath in the atmosphere of miracles and overwhelming abundance this year. Your brother's testimony is your prophecy, brag and rejoice with those whom God has blessed because you are next in line!

     #AGratefulHeart #AllThingsNew #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandnewBenzPhillipians4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIsaiah61:7 #IAmTooLoadedToFail #WeDontSurviveWeThrive #JesusDidIt #CelebratingPB #COZADubai
#ThankYouJesus

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. Shalom
Jesus is Lord 

1 comment: