Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Don't Settle For Less Than God's Best



  I have decided that I or my wife will never drive a Tokunbo or used car in our lives again not because of the money in my account but because I understand from the scriptures that God says in Philippians 4:19 (ESV) And my God will supply EVERY need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. 

If Dangote or Bill Gates are the ones meeting your needs, the quality of your life will be different from what it is right now. God is saying He is the one that will meet your needs and He will meet it according to His riches in Christ Jesus! We are talking of an economy that is so rich that even the streets of heaven are tarred with gold! 

You see God's word is like a cheque, it can be cashed! I did not get here in one day but I know for sure that whenever I make up my mind to stay with God's word, it ALWAYS produces! I have learnt to live my life solely on the word. The bible says in Matthew 4:4 (ESV) But he answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that comes from the mouth of God.’” The bible says that the way I should live is by every word that I see in the bible! 
Hebrews 10:38 (NLT) says: And my righteous ones will live by faith. But I will take no pleasure in anyone who turns away.

Beloved, God has told us how to live; it is by the word of God and faith! What is faith? The bible tells us in Hebrews 11:1(NLT) Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually HAPPEN; it gives us ASSURANCE about things we cannot see.

I may not see the 2 brand new Mercedes yet but I tell you they are coming that's why I can write about them confidently! How do I ensure they come? I keep saying it and declaring words of faith! I go to my car park every morning and decree that it is filled with brand new cars! It may sound weird to you but it works! I have tasted of these things thats why I can write with so much assurance and confidence!  

The bible says in Hebrews 10:23 (NASB) Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful;
The bible says we should keep saying and declaring the words of the bible because God who promised us these good things is faithful! The best example of faithfulness is morning and night! Morning has never failed to turn to night and night has never failed to turn to morning! God is faithful.

I don't know what it is you want, don't look at how much it will cost, look at what the Word says! God created the entire earth by speaking words and out of all the creatures on the earth only you and God speak! 

God created you with a mouth so you can also create with your mouth, you can create the life you desire through your words! Proverbs 18:20 (NASB) 
With the fruit of a man's mouth his stomach will be satisfied; He will be satisfied with the product of his lips. Whatever I say is creating the life I want! 

In 2016, don't settle for less than God's best, the grace that can produce a Tokunbo car is the one that will produce a brand new car! You cannot give President Buhari's daughter a Tokunbo car as a gift, you are the sons and daughters of the Most High God. See yourself how God sees you, don't settle for less! 

    #AGratefulHeart #AllThingsNew #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandnewBenzPhillipians4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIsaiah61:7
#ThankYouJesus

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. Shalom
Jesus is Lord 

No comments:

Post a Comment