Tuesday, November 3, 2015

One Year in Abuja



It's a year since my family and I moved back to Abuja. I remember waking up this time last year from a mattress on the floor, we owned only clothes, books, a TV and a washing machine that was all! We didn't even own a mattress because the office had provided all of those in the past and in just one year see what God has done! That's my apartment in the picture! Wow right? 

You see, my salary at the office didn't change, I didn't get a promotion but God began to bless the work of my hands. I want to encourage every child of God; your salary or your job is not the blessing, YOU are the blessing! 
Jacob said in Genesis 32;10 (NLT) I am not worthy of all the unfailing love and faithfulness you have shown to me, your servant. When I left home and crossed the Jordan River, I owned NOTHING except a WALKING STICK. Now my household fills TWO LARGE CAMPS!

There is a covenant of multiplication that you have with God! It means that whatever takes other people 6 years to do will take you 6 months! YOU carry God! YOU are the offspring of the Most High God! Don't let some boss who is an infidel and who worships money predict your future! Stop making plans according to the dictates of your job! 

There are so many women and men who ought to have had 3 kids by now but because of some job they suspended their life! The excuse has always been "where will I get money to do the things I want?" You have it so twisted and ruffled up! If you live the way God wants you to live, money will come looking for you!

You are not ordinary! YOU are the blessing anywhere you go! Let that be your confidence! Anything that is not good enough for God is not good enough for you! The covenant and the grace on your life is REAL and HEAVY! Don't frustrate it by making decisions based on your pocket! 

As a child of covenant, if they dropped you in the middle of the Sahara desert, you will prosper! That is the grace on your life, walk tall, walk with an air, walk like a king, it all belongs to your Father!


My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. Shalom


No comments:

Post a Comment