Thursday, October 15, 2015

You Can Be Wise by Association




"Good morning sir, my name is Lekan and I run my own business. I would like to pay you 10,000 Naira for every hour I spend with you every week"
Dr. Smith was surprised, nobody had ever made him that kind of request before. Dr. Smith was the only Nigerian on the board of 10 Fortune 500 companies in the world, he made his first million dollars at 22, he was a resounding success.
Lekan wanted Dr. Smith to mentor him because he wanted to know everything that Dr. Smith knew. Dr. Smith agreed and Lekan was excited.
Less than a year later, Lekan had also made his first million dollars and he was on the board of one of the Fortune 500 companies as well.
Proverbs 13:20 (ESV) says Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.
Your decisions decide your wealth and one of the most important decisions you want to make is to pursue the friendship and mentorship of wise people! I crave the presence of Godly wise men because their results are uncommon.
Look around you, are all your friends like you? Do you have any friend who is Godly and is very successful? Those are the kind of friends you should keep around you.
The bible says WHOEVER walks with the wise will be wise. Wisdom is only an association or a friendship away. Wisdom does not walk in isolation, the bible says about wisdom in Proverbs 3:16-18 (ESV) Long life is in her right hand;
in her left hand are riches and honor.
Her ways are ways of pleasantness,
and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to those who lay hold of her;
those who hold her fast are called blessed.

Go for wisdom my brother, go for wisdom my sister that is how to have results that will make even your family members surprised! Begin to ask yourself these questions; who do I admire? Who's mentorship should I pursue? Who is living the kind of life I want to live? Pursue these relationships and your life will change forever!
My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment