Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Through It All




I feel inspired by the Holy Spirit to share from my book of Psalms called "Whispers". These words were solely inspired by the Holy Spirit, I believe they will bless you.

THROUGH IT ALL


Through lack and pain
Through struggles and hustles without gain
Through the moments I pray and I don’t get answers
Through the moments poverty eats deep like cancer
Through the moment the future looks bleak
Through the moments I cry and I am so weak
Through the moment people wonder where my God is
Through the moment the enemy is writing his victorious thesis
Then, I will open my mouth and praise my God
I will praise HIM for breath; I will praise HIM for blood
I will praise HIM for sanity; I will praise HIM for sight
I will let the high praise of God be in my mouth, out of the lack, I will pay my tithe
For my Father will never leave me alone
HE will give me harvest for that which I have sown
So I praise my God in anticipation
Knowing that HE will exceed my expectations
The setback is like that of an arrow
It don’t matter where my mates are, they won’t be my mates tomorrow
The Trinity has settled it
So I let the high praise of God be in my mouth and I receive it.

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. Shalom
Subscribe to my BBM Channel C00375FF6

No comments:

Post a Comment