Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Save Me




I feel inspired by the Holy Spirit to share from my book of Psalms called "Whispers". These words were solely inspired by the Holy Spirit, I believe they will bless you.
SAVE ME

Save me from me
From pride when I am wealthy

Save me from my foolishness
From thinking that I can do anything by myself, when in fact I am powerless

Save me from greed and lust
From satisfying my flesh without counting the cost

Save me from religion
To think that routine attracts your presence in my opinion

Save me from selfishness
To always know that everything I have is yours and protect me from covetousness

Save me from slothfulness and mediocrity
From thinking that I have reached my peak and destiny

Save me from men
From ascribing your glory to me, a mere mortal, dust, not more useful than a pen

Save me from me, save me from flesh, save me!
My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. Shalom
Subscribe to my BBM Channel C00375FF6

No comments:

Post a Comment