Saturday, October 17, 2015

iTestify; Seed Faith

After sharing the 7 day testimony and I saw how lives were blessed, I made a commitment to God to share any miraculous thing He does in my life and that of my family from this moment onwards.

Dr. Mike Murdock was in Nigeria on October 5, 2015 and he spoke to us at COZA worker's congress. It's always a joy to listen to Dr. Mike Murdock live! He carries such a heavy weight revival anointing that you feel the presence of the Holy Spirit like never before even after he has gone.

After his sermon, he instructed us workers to sow a territorial anointing seed of 112,000 Naira. My bank account at that time was over 200,000 Naira because I had just ordered for goods so I was saving every dime but suddenly I heard that voice "can I talk to you?" I said Holy Spirit "Nooo" and He began to tell me to sow that seed and to write my prayer requests at the back of the cheque. I obeyed. 

Ladies and gentlemen, by Friday of that week, my bank account jumped from the balance it was to over 400,000 Naira! I had never seen that kind of thing in my life before, the goods I brought in were also sold out on arrival! I have to order again before the week runs out by God's grace. Furthermore, people began to tell me things like " God told me to join your business, I saw your business going places and so on" Wow! Only God can stir the hearts of men! God began to do supernatural marketing and advertising for me! 

I want to encourage someone, God knows what you need, He is a sensitive God and He is a God of multiplication, trust Him to take the little that you have and multiply it. Expect God to reward your faithfulness, expectation is the mother of manifestation! The bible says in Hebrews 11:6 (NLT) And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.

Don't ignore WHATEVER the Holy Spirit asks you to do in church today, if He tells you to clear out your account do it! You can trust God, He is a rewarder, you can do business with God, He is the best business partner in the world! 


  #AGratefulHeart #IncreaseOnEverySide #ThankYouJesus

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment