Friday, October 23, 2015

God Hates Divorce!




"As for me o, if my husband ever cheats on me it's over" Kate said. "If he cheats I will forgive him but if he ever hits me, I am out of that marriage for good, I can't come and die" Tracy said. "For me, if he doesn't give me money and cares about his family more than me, then I am done" Linda said.

These 3 single ladies were hanging out over the weekend and their conversation switched to their boyfriends and what could make them leave their marriage when they eventually married.

Listen! Don't ever marry any man or woman with a clause. If you don't have the mindset that marriage should last forever then you are already in trouble. You will see things that will frustrate you and even make you quit. Divorce is easy, anyone can say "I am done!" That's why the divorce rate in the world is so high right now because many people believe they can walk in and walk out.

What does the bible say about divorce? Malachi 2:16 (NLT) "For I hate divorce!" says the LORD, the God of Israel. "To divorce your wife is to overwhelm her with cruelty," says the LORD of Heaven's Armies. "So guard your heart; do not be unfaithful to your wife."

God says He HATES divorce! There are so many men and women doing what God hates! If you do what I hate I cannot bless you!  God doesn't bless what He hates as well, He stays away.

Some may say "my husband is abusive or he's cheating on me, my life is at stake". I don't encourage anyone to stay in an abusive relationship but I know God is a good God. Before you married the man, God would have shown you signs of the kind of person he was. The first time he slapped you, he came back to beg and said he would not do it again and you believed him but deep down you knew it could happen again but you married him all the same because you were concerned about what people would say.

Please pay attention to the little things; how does he treat his sister? Can he give you the password to his phone? Have you caught him smoking and he said it's an occasional thing? Don't be wise in your own eyes, don't make permanent decisions on temporary emotions. Ask God to guide you and carry your pastor along. May God help us all.

    #AGratefulHeart #IncreaseOnEverySide #ThankYouJesus

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. Shalom

Subscribe to my BBM Channel C00375FF6

No comments:

Post a Comment