Saturday, October 3, 2015

Dance Before the Lord


Michal looked out of the window and saw King David dancing. She thought to herself "this my husband is so razz, see how he's jumping and behaving like an area boy, he's even dancing shoki and shakitibobo before all of Israel, does he not know that ambassadors of many nations and other dignitaries are present? This David is just a disgrace!"
When David got to the palace, Michal was the first to approach him and she said to him"see how you were just jumping all over the place today? Have you forgotten you are a king? No packaging, no carriage you were just misbehaving!" She eyed him and rolled her eyes.
David smiled and he thought to himself, "it's about time I give this foolish daughter of Saul a little lecture" David looked at her and said "my dear Michal, I was not dancing before any man, it was before the Lord God who chose me to replace your father and all his house, see ehn you are complaining about my shoki but the next time I am praising God, it's galala and skelewu I will be dancing and because I honor God with my dance, I will be held in high esteem by all"
After King David spoke this way to Michal, she was unable to get pregnant. Michal is the only barren woman in the bible because she mocked a man who was praising God passionately.
Are you one of those people always looking at people who are dancing in church and saying "what is wrong with this one?" Be very careful, you could be attracting curses on your head.
Whenever you dance in church, you are not dancing before man, you are dancing before God? The One who has been making things happen in your life, The One who has disappointed all your enemies and put them to shame, The One who has kept you in good health! The devil had plans for you in 2015 but till this moment, the devil has failed! I will dance! I will skelewu, I will shoki, I will shakitibobo. I am going to turn up in church today because God has done unbelievable things for me! How about you?
My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment