Monday, August 3, 2015

Ope and Stephen: My Heart is Yours Forever


The proof of love is the investment of time. When you see two people who have dated for eight years and still want to walk down the aisle then you know they have something special. Ope and Stephen truly share something special and we celebrate with them and pray for them as they walk down the aisle on August 22, 2015.

 Stephen shared their love story and pre wedding pictures with us. Enjoy...



When they ask me how I met Ope, I just laugh because we never really met..it's more like nature programmed us to be together.

We started our friendship in our 3rd year(2007) in Bowen University and we never looked back since then. From sitting together in class to going for lunch and dinner,library included....taking our evening stroll in the famous 'Hollywood street' in Bowen University. The relationship moved from friendship to being lovers in November 2007.


The fairy tale continued after we graduated in 2008, we were lucky enough to be posted to the same State for our compulsory National Youth Service and since then, we have never looked back.




She is my best friend,the fuel that drives me ,my motivation to be successful and my big baby. We are making it official on the 22nd of August. We can't wait.  Omo Owa! Omo Ekun! Omo APODIGANGA!!!!! I love you more than you can ever think of


.








No comments:

Post a Comment