Thursday, June 11, 2015

Jesus Came for You



I need to save the world and I need to send someone, he will be born to poor parents and in the back of nowhere because I want him to know what poverty is like, I want him to experience the hardships and difficulties my children experience all over the world, I want him to feel pain and to know what it's like to be hungry, disgraced, betrayed, ridiculed and laughed at.
After these things, I will bring Him back to Me and set Him by my side, He will be an advocate for my children and He will advise me and defend them at all times even when the accuser shows me their wrongs.
I love my children too much and I want them to be closer to me. I cannot just send anybody, I need someone very precious to me. Then Jesus stood up and said "my Father, I will go to the earth, I will know what it's like to be human then I will come back to you and be their advocate."
God the Father was pleased and He said to Jesus, "whatever the son of men ask in your name, I will do for them, you will be on earth for 33 years and they will crucify you and after 3 days you will rise again and I will give you a name that is greater than any other name such that at the mention of your name, every knee must bow.
Beloved, the bible says in Hebrews 4;15 (NLT) This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for he faced all of the same testings we do, yet he did not sin.
Jesus knows what it's like to be homeless, He knows what it's like to be poor; 2 Corinthians 8:9 For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.
Jesus went through all that you have suffered and He came out victorious that's why He could say confidently in Matthew 11:28 (NLT) Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.
What is it you are going through? I want you to pray a single prayer "Lord Jesus take over my situation, carry my burdens, I surrender to you. Amen
‪#‎Thank ‪#‎you for reading, please make sure you share this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Follow @walejana on Twitter and Instagram

Jesus is Lord. Shalom

Photo credit: www.sodahead.com

No comments:

Post a Comment